Thanks to generous support from Langston University alumni, faculty and staff, corporate donors, and friends, the Langston University Foundation is able to award general scholarships to more than 100 deserving students annually, provide academic program and facility enhancement support, and support for university athletics. Annual support is vital to the sustainability of this great institution of higher education. With continued federal and state budgets shrinking nationwide, it is even more imperative that we find ways to supplement our budget with private contributions, while also building a large endowment for the future. Individual and corporate donors are playing a more crucial role in supporting Langston University and its deserving college students. We hope you will consider making Langston one of your top priorities for giving this year in order that we may continue to support our students and programs for years to come.
Gifts may be sent directly to and payable to the Langston University Foundation P.O. Box 725 Langston, Oklahoma 73050. To speak to someone directly about your gift, please contact Dana Hope Chism via email at email@example.com or by phone at (405) 466-2937.
How can your gift help?
- 100 gifts of $10 ($1,000) help provide a student with textbooks and supplies for one year.
- 100 gifts of $20 ($2,000) help provide an outstanding student with a scholarship for the academic year.
- 100 gifts of $25 ($2,500) help put a drum in the hands of an LU Marching Pride Band member.
- 100 gifts of $50 ($5000) help a student with the opportunity to participate in a study abroad program.
- 100 gifts of $75 ($7500) help update a classroom with a multimedia system.
- 100 gifts of $100 ($10,000) help purchase 25 laptops for our students.