Alumni & Friends
The Alumni Affairs Office represents a primary constituency, which significantly affects the institution's present vitality and future strength. The Alumni Affairs Office offers the means through which the institution will advance and maintain positive relations with the alumni population.
Involving alumni in the institution's effort to recruit and enroll quality students and to advise current students with regard to career options.
- Communicating the institution's qualities, strengths, concerns, and needs in accordance with the mission of the institution.
- Communicating to alumni, students, and other constituents the achievement, concerns, and activities of the alumni and the university.
- Encouraging alumni and friends to make their human and financial resources available to the University.
- Providing networks for alumni to interact with one another and with the University.
- Maintaining accurate membership and biographical records of alumni.
The Alumni Affairs Office builds on the legacy of past leadership with the hope that it will provide a background for future generations.
© 2013 Langston University. All rights reserved. Langston University, the name and logos are registered trademarks and/or registered service marks of Langston University in the United States. All other marks are the property of Langston University, should be treated as such, and may be registered in various jurisdictions.
Langston University, Licensing Department PO Box 1500, Langston, OK 73050