SEARCH COURSES ONLINE (SUMMER/FALL 2016)
Pre-Enrollment begin Monday, April 4, 2016 for Seniors, Graduate and Doctoral students.
Pre-Enrollment for all students begin Monday, April 11, 2016.
Lion Key Login
1) Students must meet with their advisor to have the Advisor hold removed.
Students with 60+ credit hours may pre-enroll online after meeting with an advisor.
2) Students with 60 or less hours must make an appointment with a University
College advisor located in University Women Building, 2nd Floor.
• Students must have a zero balance.
• Students must have completed a FAFSA on file.
3) Students must be enrolled in order to secure Housing for next semester.
4) Students on Academic Probation may enroll after receipt of Spring 2016 grades.
5) Students must have all official transcripts from other institutions on file.
SPRING/ SUMMER 2016
Course Section Search
Search for course sections by when and where they are offered.
View course sections that are available for a specific term.
Summer 2016 Book List
SPECIAL NOTE: Returning students will continue to use their previously issued identification cards (ID). Replacement cards will cost $25.
Select Student Services Login to register for classes, review financial aid and personal information; request copies of your transcript, view your schedule, grades, and account information, and make credit card payments.
Look Up Classes
Final Examination Schedule Fall 2016
Drop/Add & Withdrawal Policy
Tuition and Fees
Banner Self Service Login