SEARCH COURSES ONLINE
Look Up Classes
Lion Key Login
1) Students must meet with their advisor to have the Advisor hold removed.
Students with 60+ credit hours may pre-enroll online after meeting with an advisor.
2) Students with 60 or less hours must make an appointment with a University
College advisor located in University Women Building, 2nd Floor.
• Students must have a zero balance.
• Students must have completed a FAFSA on file.
3) Students must be enrolled in order to secure Housing for next semester.
4) Students on Academic Probation may enroll after receipt of Spring 2016 grades.
5) Students must have all official transcripts from other institutions on file.
Drop/Add & Withdrawal Policy
Tuition and Fees
Banner Self Service Login